You can place and pay for your order in 4 different ways as follows:
- Online with your credit/debit card, paypal or nochex. Your order will despatched the same working day if your order is placed before 1pm.
- Place your order online and send us a cheque/postal order made payable to 'Blankproducts Ltd' Please write your BP order no on reverse of cheque/postal order. Your order will be despatched upon cleared payment.
- Place & pay for your order via telephone. Please call 0121 748 1780.
- Place and pay for your order via online bank payment, your order will be despatched upon cleared funds reaching our bank account. Should you wish to use this method simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting our bank details.
To start ordering simply browse our products catagories and add the items that you require to your shopping basket. Our online shopping system will then automatically calculate your postage/carriage costs. Dependant upon the weight of your order it will be then despatched via Royal Mail or a courier service.
As long as we have received clear payment by 1pm your order will despatched the same working day.
Our payment gateways are all 100% secure and all Credit and Debit card transactions are processed through 128bit encrypted Secure Server using SSL (Secure Socket Layer), but we do appreciate that not eveyone wants to put their card details over the net so we also accept card payments via telephone and will process ourselves through our credit card terminal. Either phone your order through and we will calculate costs for you, or you can place your order online and continue through the checkout procedure as if you were paying by cheque. Once you have completed this please call us to make payment with your dedit/credit card.
It really is a simple as that, but if you require any further information then please do not hesitate to get in touch via the 'Contact Us' page.
1. How long will it take to despatch my order?
As long as cleared payment has been received by 1pm, we will despatch your order the same day.
2. How long before I get delivery of my order?
Dependant upon the weight of your order, orders are either despatched via 1st class Royal Mail or next working day via courier. We cannot guarentee any of our deliveries but Royal Mail currently delivers 95% of its 1st class post the next working day and our courier achieves a 96.5% success of its parcel delivery the next working day.
3. What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept payment via paypal, nochex, cheque, postal orders, bankers draft, credit/debit card or bank transfer
4. How is carriage charged on my order?
Our online ordering system combines precise postage pricing by calculating the weight of your total order. Dependant upon this weight, your order is then despatched via Royal Mail First Class post or our dedicated courier service.
5. Can I place an order by telephone?
Yes, please call us on 0121 748 1780, our phone lines are open 9.30am and 3.30pm Mon-Thurs and 9.30am-3.00pm on Fridays and we will be happy to take your order.
6. How can I get in touch with you?
We operate a very fast and effective email response, so should you wish to contact us, please email us, all our details can be found on the 'Contact Us' page
7. Do you supply overseas?
Yes, we supply worldwide and you can place your order online.
8. What currencies do you accept?
We accept payment in GB pounds, Euro's and US dollars.
9. What payment method do you accept for overseas orders?
You can pay via paypal if you have a paypal account, or you can transfer funds direct to our UK bank account.
10. Are there any charges for making payments from overseas direct to your bank account?
We ourselves do not make any charges to you, but your bank may. Please check this before placing an order.
11. Are their any export duty charges for overseas orders?
We ourselves do not apply any duty charges for overseas orders, but dependant upon which country the goods are being shipped to there may be an import duty from your own country. It is your responsibility to make any necessary import duty payments and we accept no responsibility as such.
12. Will you notify me when my order is being despatched?
Yes you will receive an email notification telling you when, and by what method your order has been despatched. If your order is being despatched within the UK via courier, you will also automatically receive an email with your tracking number to enable you to track your parcel online.
13. Do you accept returns?
We ask you to make sure that you require your order before placing your order online. Should for some unknown circumstance you wish to return your order please contact us.
14. What happens if my order arrives damaged?
Should your order arrive damaged please notify us immediately.
15. My order has not arrived?
Most orders within the UK are despatched either by 1st class Royal Mail or 24 hour courier delivery. Please allow 48 hours from despatch day for courier order and 15 days for orders despatched via Royal Mail before contacting us to say your order has not arrived. We will then chase up our couriers to find out where your delivery is.
16. My order has not arrived within 15 days?
If you order has not arrived within 15 days, please notify us. If it was sent via courier we can track your parcel, if it has been despatched via Royal Mail, we will ask you for certain information and may have to contact your local sorting office to find out if it being held. If your parcel has been lost we will replace it, but you will have to obtain certain information from your local sorting office to enable ourselves to make an insurance claim from Royal Mail.